Dineen Building, 140 Yonge St, Financial District, Downtown
Built in 1897 the historic Dineen Building in Toronto's Financial District now houses modern professional office space and meeting rooms with high ceilings, hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and plenty of natural light.
Available on flexible terms, these fully serviced, professional workspaces come with admin support, reception services and telephone answering. High spec facilities and amenities includes 24-hour access, CCTV security, air conditioning, AV equipment, videoconferencing and showers.
About the office location
Located on the corner of Yonge Street and Temperance Street in the heart of the financial district of Toronto. Strategically situated just seconds from two subway stations and a short walk to Union Station, the transportation hub for all of downtown Toronto. Across the street from the PATH underground walkway and steps to Bay Street, Canada's financial and business capital. The locality is a vibrant and exciting commercial hub, featuring numerous professional residents across a varied range of industrial backgrounds.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Landmark / Historic BuildingThis business center is housed in a landmark / historic building which gives your company a prestigious address and makes it easy for clients and meeting participants to find you.
- Shower FacilitiesShower facilities are available for the convenience of those that wish to cycle into the office or exercise before or during work hours.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual EquipmentTenants who rent office space at this center have access to audio visual equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- CAT 6 or Higher CablingThis business center has Ethernet cabling that is at least CAT 6, enabling high speed networking.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- CCTV Security SystemThis building uses CCTV security cameras and monitoring.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Dineen Building, 140 Yonge St, Financial District, Downtown, Toronto is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Dineen Building, 140 Yonge St, Financial District, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Landmark / Historic Building
- Shower Facilities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CAT 6 or Higher Cabling
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- 24-hour Building Access
- CCTV Security System
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Dineen Building, 140 Yonge St, Financial District, Downtown in Toronto. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Toronto.
You might also be interested in these Toronto Business Locations
Nestled in the Mile End's beloved Brooklyn Canteen, this semi-private and fully functional business center location is perfect for a quick catch-up with clients in addition a number of other business... Read More >>
This exceptionally well equipped and highly prestigious business center installation occupies the third floor of a commercially significant landmark corner property that is an ideal location for... Read More >>