Parvis Louis Armand, Gare De Bordeaux Saint-Jean, CS21912, Cedex
With its huge stone arched entrance and fabulous circular stairway, this centre makes an immediate positive impact. The centre occupies the third and fourth floors of the building, with offices overlooking an impressive internal courtyard or with views over the main square. The centre is a few metres away from the station platforms and is in a great position for connections to southwest France and beyond.
About the office location
This centre is a few hours from Paris by TGV. The main tram passes in front of the building and leads to the historic city centre and the Garonne riverbank. Major companies, many of them specialising in the aeronautics industry have their headquarters in Bordeaux. It is also famous for its wine. The workforce is well educated, with graduates from the local university and schools in engineering, sciences and business management. Bordeaux's maritime port is a logistics and industrial platform for a wide region.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Boardroom FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to boardrooms, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- Voicemail FacilityTenants who rent office space at this center have access to voicemail services.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Parvis Louis Armand, Gare De Bordeaux Saint-Jean, CS21912, Cedex, Bordeaux is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Parvis Louis Armand, Gare De Bordeaux Saint-Jean, CS21912, Cedex office space quick amenity list
- Elevator / Lift
- Male/Female Toilets
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Boardroom Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- IT Support Staff
- Voicemail Facility
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Parvis Louis Armand, Gare De Bordeaux Saint-Jean, CS21912, Cedex in Bordeaux. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Bordeaux.
You might also be interested in these Bordeaux Business Locations
This centre, accessible 24 hours a day provides you with co-working space at affordable rates. Spread out across two floors with an outdoor terrace this new co-working space in Bordeaux offers an... Read More >>
This new building provides office space with incredible natural light within a modern business park location just across the road from Bordeaux Airport. This centre comes with flexible terms making... Read More >>