88 Ter Avenue Général Leclerc
This center is located in a modern building on one of the principal avenue of the city. Renovated and air-conditioned, the building also benefits from an external space in ground floor. This centre offers 109 workstations and five fully equipped meeting rooms.
About the office location
After Paris, Boulogne Billancourt is the second biggest city in the region, with over 100,000 inhabitants. This is a dynamic, modern town with a strong industrial and cultural background.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- ISDN Line(s)Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) lines are available. ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on 88 Ter Avenue Général Leclerc, Boulogne-Billancourt is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
88 Ter Avenue Général Leclerc office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- ISDN Line(s)
- IT Support Staff
- 24-hour Building Access
- Security System
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 88 Ter Avenue Général Leclerc in Boulogne-Billancourt. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Boulogne-Billancourt.
You might also be interested in these Boulogne-Billancourt Business Locations
This detached building, constructed in the 1980s, offers four floors of offices. Services include: heating and AC (individual control), private garden, terrace and balconies, private office space of... Read More >>
A city apart, Boulogne is the next biggest in the Ile de France region after Paris. Employing almost 75,000 people, Boulogne Billancourt is one of the top business centres in the Hauts-de-Seine... Read More >>