117 Avenue Victor Hugo
This detached building, constructed in the 1980s, offers four floors of offices. Services include: heating and AC (individual control), private garden, terrace and balconies, private office space of more than 99 m² and gated car parks in the building for residents. Also offering business address, registered address, conference rooms and offices for half a day, one day or one week, shared offices, and fitted offices from one month.
About the office location
The second largest city in the Paris area, Boulogne-Billancourt is a major economic centre. It is a lively and modern city, with a rich cultural and industrial heritage. This centre is located 50 m from the Marcel Sembat subway station, on one of the main roads leading to the city centre.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Secure Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more secure onsite car park.
- Commercial Catering ServicesThis building has, or is able to arrange, commercial catering for your meetings and events.
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Landmark / Historic BuildingThis business center is housed in a landmark / historic building which gives your company a prestigious address and makes it easy for clients and meeting participants to find you.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Boardroom FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to boardrooms, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Mail and Package Handling ServicesTenants who rent office space at this center can have mail and packages delivered to this address.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Training Room FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to training rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Access to Other Centers NationwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the country.
- Access to Other Centers WorldwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the world.
- Central Heating SystemThis business center is centrally heated.
- Tenant SignageThis business center allows tenants to display their company names on signs.
- Multilingual Staff OnsiteThis business center employs multilingual staff. Please contact us for more information about the languages spoken.
- Center Management OnsiteThis business center has management staff onsite to ensure that your queries and concerns are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- CAT 6 or Higher CablingThis business center has Ethernet cabling that is at least CAT 6, enabling high speed networking.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- Voicemail FacilityTenants who rent office space at this center have access to voicemail services.
- VoIP AccessThis business center provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) access for its tenants. This inexpensive and convenient technology allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)This business center provides the enhanced security of Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for its tenants.
- WiFi AccessThis business center provides WiFi access for tenants and their visitors.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Open Plan Work SpacesThis business center offers open plan spaces, allowing you to work in a relaxed, collaborative environment.
- Unfurnished Office SpacesThis business center offers unfurnished workspace, allowing you to furnish and decorate the space in a way that suits your company.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on 117 Avenue Victor Hugo, Boulogne-Billancourt is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
117 Avenue Victor Hugo office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Secure Car Park Onsite
- Commercial Catering Services
- Elevator / Lift
- Male/Female Toilets
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Landmark / Historic Building
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Mail and Package Handling Services
- Phone Answering
- Training Room Facilities
- Access to Other Centers Nationwide
- Access to Other Centers Worldwide
- Central Heating System
- Tenant Signage
- Multilingual Staff Onsite
- Center Management Onsite
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- CAT 6 or Higher Cabling
- IT Support Staff
- Voicemail Facility
- VoIP Access
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- WiFi Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- Security System
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Open Plan Work Spaces
- Unfurnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 117 Avenue Victor Hugo in Boulogne-Billancourt. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Boulogne-Billancourt.
You might also be interested in these Boulogne-Billancourt Business Locations
This center is located in a modern building on one of the principal avenue of the city. Renovated and air-conditioned, the building also benefits from an external space in ground floor. This centre... Read More >>
A city apart, Boulogne is the next biggest in the Ile de France region after Paris. Employing almost 75,000 people, Boulogne Billancourt is one of the top business centres in the Hauts-de-Seine... Read More >>