Courbevoie Parc Des Couronnes, 19-21 Avenue Dubonnet
Next to one of Europe's largest business district, this centre is an energetic place to work. Facilities include convenient parking for you and your clients, 24-hour access so you can work at any hour, business lounge access for working on the move and professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together for collaborative projects or training seminars. Here, you can also benefit from the centre's videoconferencing facilities as well as IT support on-site to keep you well connected throughout your operations. In addition, the site is highly accessible from an abundance of major road links.
About the office location
As well as hosting some of the world's leading companies from transportation, pharmaceuticals, finance, and more, it's a site that makes it easy to explore the city by car, bus, or from nearby La Défense train and metro station. Within 5 minutes, you can find Pavillon des Indes Museum, Roybet Fould Museum and Museum of Zoology. This highly cultured area also has an abundance of green spaces in which you can relax during your lunch breaks, as well as a performing arts centre and an events venue for presentations and conferences.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Secure Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more secure onsite car park.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Business Center Amenities
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- 24-hour SecurityThis business center benefits from 24 hour security, 7 days a week.
This office space on Courbevoie Parc Des Couronnes, 19-21 Avenue Dubonnet, Courbevoie is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Courbevoie Parc Des Couronnes, 19-21 Avenue Dubonnet office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Secure Car Park Onsite
- Male/Female Toilets
- Central Location
- Meeting Facilities
- Broadband Internet Access
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- 24-hour Building Access
- 24-hour Security
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Courbevoie Parc Des Couronnes, 19-21 Avenue Dubonnet in Courbevoie. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Courbevoie.
You might also be interested in these Courbevoie Business Locations
This unique workspace is located on the 10th and 11th floor of one of the tallest, most distinguished towers in Paris, which will give your business a recognisable and strategic presence. The space... Read More >>
This centre is situated in a is a busy, dynamic location, with members being able to work with stunning views over the district's businesses, hotels, and amenities. The modern centre has an abundance... Read More >>