Grenoble City, 155-157 Cours Berriat, Province Nord
This traditional building with true character provides a base in Grenoble. Present in private to clients or have a informal chat with private meeting rooms and business lounge access. With convenient parking for you and your clients an an internet connection you can count on, this business centre will exceed your expectations and let you focus on running your business. Here, you can benefit from the centre's 24 hour access and security, and IT support to keep your operations running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. There is also parking for you and your clients, giving you peace of mind for your commutes.
About the office location
In the heart of Grenoble, tradition meets high-tech as the character and charm of history sit alongside a spirit of innovation. This unique city brings companies from IT and consulting together with more traditional businesses. With the railway station just across the street and a choice of restaurants, bars, and cafes in walking distance,there is plenty of modern convenience, too. Just around the corner stands the prestigious La Belle Electrique concert hall and The Black Room performing arts theatre.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Building Features
- Business/Office ParkThis building is in a business park.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Double Paned / GlazedThe glass used in this building is double paned / glazed which helps to reduce noise and energy loss. This keeps the building cooler in summer and warmer in winter without adding to the energy costs.
- Shower FacilitiesShower facilities are available for the convenience of those that wish to cycle into the office or exercise before or during work hours.
- Business Center Amenities
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- Voicemail FacilityTenants who rent office space at this center have access to voicemail services.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- 24-hour SecurityThis business center benefits from 24 hour security, 7 days a week.
This office space on Grenoble City, 155-157 Cours Berriat, Province Nord, Grenoble is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 20 3998 2883 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Grenoble City, 155-157 Cours Berriat, Province Nord office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Business/Office Park
- Central Location
- Double Paned / Glazed
- Shower Facilities
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Broadband Internet Access
- Voicemail Facility
- 24-hour Building Access
- 24-hour Security
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Grenoble City, 155-157 Cours Berriat, Province Nord in Grenoble. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Grenoble.
You might also be interested in these Grenoble Business Locations
Located south of Grenoble, in Echirolles, this business centre is found in the Sud Galaxie business park. The space is ideal for new start-up companies wishing to develop in Grenoble and also... Read More >>
This workspace offers 10 private office suites closed off with glass partitions, giving you a private yet bright working environment to enhance your productivity and focus. The suites come fully... Read More >>