33 Rue La Fayette, 9th Arr.
This highly creative space encourages networking and collaboration with its fun, dynamic atmosphere. This forward-thinking centre holds weekly events for all members, has lounges where you can hold informal meetings or brainstorming sessions and high speed internet so you can work anywhere, your way. Community managers are on-site to ensure your day to day office needs are taken care of and so you can focus on your business and allow operations to run as efficiently as possible. With access to conference rooms and free water and coffee, this centre has all you need to take your business to the next level.
About the office location
This centre is an Art Deco building with a central atrium, multiple outdoor terraces and stunning views over St. Georges and Pigalle. Nestled off the Grands Boulevards it is just a few blocks from both Gare St Lazare and the Opera Garnier. Within the immediate vicinity, you can find an abundance of public interest hotspots, for example quality restaurants, cafes and shops in which you can relax and enjoy, or entertain clients. Nearby, you can find the Ancien Théâtre de la Société Olympique - Bains Chantereine.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Double Paned / GlazedThe glass used in this building is double paned / glazed which helps to reduce noise and energy loss. This keeps the building cooler in summer and warmer in winter without adding to the energy costs.
- Landmark / Historic BuildingThis business center is housed in a landmark / historic building which gives your company a prestigious address and makes it easy for clients and meeting participants to find you.
- Business Center Amenities
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- WiFi AccessThis business center provides WiFi access for tenants and their visitors.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Open Plan Work SpacesThis business center offers open plan spaces, allowing you to work in a relaxed, collaborative environment.
This office space on 33 Rue La Fayette, 9th Arr., Paris is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
33 Rue La Fayette, 9th Arr. office space quick amenity list
- Male/Female Toilets
- Central Location
- Double Paned / Glazed
- Landmark / Historic Building
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Broadband Internet Access
- WiFi Access
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Open Plan Work Spaces
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 33 Rue La Fayette, 9th Arr. in Paris. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Paris.
You might also be interested in these Paris Business Locations
This is a modern and highly regarded centre that offers Co working and private offices on flexible contracts. The offices can be personalised to suit your business and allow you to design it in a way... Read More >>
Situated in one of the most prestigious parts of Paris. A co-working specialist, this is a centre that would suit new businesses and start ups. With flexible contracts it offers the chance for... Read More >>