Tour De L'horloge, 4 Place Louis-Armand, Gare De Lyon, Quinze-Vingts, 12th Arr.
This fantastic centre is housed in a magnificent historic building, and offers a total of 80 offices and 12 meeting rooms spread over three floors. The reception area opens up onto a monumental staircase, the best welcome for your guests and a Coworking area. Products include: conference rooms and offices for half a day, one day or one week; shared offices; fitted offices from one month or longer, with from 1 to 20 workstations; private office space of more than 99 m². This is the perfect workspace solution for companies that value flexibility and convenience. In addition, the site is highly accessible.
About the office location
This centre boasts one of the best addresses in Paris, right in to the Gare de Lyon, in the Tour de l'Horloge just a floor above the famous french restaurant "Le Train Bleu". This TGV station offers direct and quick access Lyon and Marseille, ideal for the business travellers. By the Seine, you can find an abundance of public interest spots, tourist attractions and restaurants. Close by, you can walk to The Vianey Salons, an events venue where you can hold presentations, award ceremonies and networking events.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Commercial Catering ServicesThis building has, or is able to arrange, commercial catering for your meetings and events.
- Internet CafeThis building has an internet cafe onsite that offers Internet access on its own computers, or via Wi-Fi on patrons' devices.
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Landmark / Historic BuildingThis business center is housed in a landmark / historic building which gives your company a prestigious address and makes it easy for clients and meeting participants to find you.
- Raised FlooringThis business center has raised floors.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Training Room FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to training rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Access to Other Centers NationwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the country.
- Access to Other Centers WorldwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the world.
- Tenant SignageThis business center allows tenants to display their company names on signs.
- Multilingual Staff OnsiteThis business center employs multilingual staff. Please contact us for more information about the languages spoken.
- Center Management OnsiteThis business center has management staff onsite to ensure that your queries and concerns are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual EquipmentTenants who rent office space at this center have access to audio visual equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- ISDN Line(s)Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) lines are available. ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- Voicemail FacilityTenants who rent office space at this center have access to voicemail services.
- VoIP AccessThis business center provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) access for its tenants. This inexpensive and convenient technology allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)This business center provides the enhanced security of Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for its tenants.
- WiFi AccessThis business center provides WiFi access for tenants and their visitors.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Open Plan Work SpacesThis business center offers open plan spaces, allowing you to work in a relaxed, collaborative environment.
- Unfurnished Office SpacesThis business center offers unfurnished workspace, allowing you to furnish and decorate the space in a way that suits your company.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Tour De L'horloge, 4 Place Louis-Armand, Gare De Lyon, Quinze-Vingts, 12th Arr., Paris is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Tour De L'horloge, 4 Place Louis-Armand, Gare De Lyon, Quinze-Vingts, 12th Arr. office space quick amenity list
- Commercial Catering Services
- Internet Cafe
- Elevator / Lift
- Male/Female Toilets
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Landmark / Historic Building
- Raised Flooring
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Training Room Facilities
- Access to Other Centers Nationwide
- Access to Other Centers Worldwide
- Tenant Signage
- Multilingual Staff Onsite
- Center Management Onsite
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Broadband Internet Access
- ISDN Line(s)
- IT Support Staff
- Voicemail Facility
- VoIP Access
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- WiFi Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Open Plan Work Spaces
- Unfurnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Tour De L'horloge, 4 Place Louis-Armand, Gare De Lyon, Quinze-Vingts, 12th Arr. in Paris. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Paris.
You might also be interested in these Paris Business Locations
This is a modern and highly regarded centre that offers Co working and private offices on flexible contracts. The offices can be personalised to suit your business and allow you to design it in a way... Read More >>
Situated in one of the most prestigious parts of Paris. A co-working specialist, this is a centre that would suit new businesses and start ups. With flexible contracts it offers the chance for... Read More >>