48 Rue De La Bruyère, St Georges, 9th Arr.
These highly sought-after and perfectly situated offices are housed in an architecturally-significant 1930s building located in one of the city's historic business areas. These well designed are modern and fully furnished for 1-4 persons. Virtual offices are also available, as well as an excellent meeting facilities and a reception room. At this business centre, companies can access the centre benefit from 24/7 access, allowing you to work through late hours for however long you require. This is especially ideal for businesses that may need to contact international clients across different time zones.
About the office location
Between the Garnier Opera House and St. Lazare station, this impressive centre is centrally located right in the heart of Paris with convenient access to all forms of transport (train and metro stations, bus lines, and car parks are located nearby). This lively neighbourhood is frequented by film directors, creative artists, and actors. Within the immediate area, you can find lots of restaurants and cafes in which to entertain visiting executives, as well as lots of shops to explore outside of work.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual EquipmentTenants who rent office space at this center have access to audio visual equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- ISDN Line(s)Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) lines are available. ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on 48 Rue De La Bruyère, St Georges, 9th Arr., Paris is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
48 Rue De La Bruyère, St Georges, 9th Arr. office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Broadband Internet Access
- ISDN Line(s)
- IT Support Staff
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- 24-hour Building Access
- Security System
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 48 Rue De La Bruyère, St Georges, 9th Arr. in Paris. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Paris.
You might also be interested in these Paris Business Locations
This is a modern and highly regarded centre that offers Co working and private offices on flexible contracts. The offices can be personalised to suit your business and allow you to design it in a way... Read More >>
Situated in one of the most prestigious parts of Paris. A co-working specialist, this is a centre that would suit new businesses and start ups. With flexible contracts it offers the chance for... Read More >>