69 Rue De La Tour, 16th Arr.
In the heart of Paris 16, this workspace has opened a new centre in a modern building, only minutes from The Trocadero. There are several mid-sized serviced offices, ready to welcome you. These newly renovated offices are equipped with electrical skylights as well as functional and design furniture. You'll enjoy break out areas, kitchen and an equipped meeting room. This centre provides you with high-quality furniture, a high-speed internet connection, fully furnished meetings rooms (VoIP phones, paperboard, white board, television), Nespresso coffee machines, and common spaces for the community to meet and grow.
About the office location
This centre is located in the heart of Paris, just a few minutes from the Trocadero. The surrounding area is full of restaurants and cafes, that are great for hosting clients or enjoying a team meal with your company. There are shopping options as well as fantastic transport links. There are plenty of local bus stops as well as the Trocadero metro just a short walk from the space, meaning that commuting to the space is easy simple. The site is just 10 minutes from the Eiffel Tower and its beautiful gardens.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Unisex ToiletsThis building features unisex toilets.
- Building Features
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Business Center Amenities
- Boardroom FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to boardrooms, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Contemporary Lighting SystemsThis business center uses modern lighting.
- Central Heating SystemThis business center is centrally heated.
- Multilingual Staff OnsiteThis business center employs multilingual staff. Please contact us for more information about the languages spoken.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- VoIP AccessThis business center provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) access for its tenants. This inexpensive and convenient technology allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- WiFi AccessThis business center provides WiFi access for tenants and their visitors.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
This office space on 69 Rue De La Tour, 16th Arr., Paris is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
69 Rue De La Tour, 16th Arr. office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Unisex Toilets
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Boardroom Facilities
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Contemporary Lighting Systems
- Central Heating System
- Multilingual Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- IT Support Staff
- VoIP Access
- WiFi Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 69 Rue De La Tour, 16th Arr. in Paris. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Paris.
You might also be interested in these Paris Business Locations
This is a modern and highly regarded centre that offers Co working and private offices on flexible contracts. The offices can be personalised to suit your business and allow you to design it in a way... Read More >>
Situated in one of the most prestigious parts of Paris. A co-working specialist, this is a centre that would suit new businesses and start ups. With flexible contracts it offers the chance for... Read More >>