Prenzlauer Allee 186
This coworking space in the district of Prenzlauer Berg in the heart of Berlin, is the first coworking space in Berlin exclusively for women. The centre offers a range of fixed and flexible workplaces and team offices, designed to suit your business needs and give you the opportunity to work flexible. Team offices can be booked for mixed teams of course, and business address and meeting rooms are bookable for women and men. There are plenty of unique women's networking opportunities where you can meet likeminded women and grow together. An on-site library holds plenty of books on the topic of women, women in business and start-ups. Meeting rooms are readily available for your use, whether you'd like to plan a 1-to-1 meeting or manage your own networking event. Free beverages will also keep you energised throughout the day, with filter coffee, fresh fruit and filtered water. The centre also benefits from a kids' corner, a changing table, WIFI, printing facilities and much more.
About the office location
Located in the district of Prenzlauer Berg, this centre is found in a highly desirable location with excellent public transport links. Prenzlauer Allee can be found just down the street within walking distance, and around the corner you will find a range of restaurants and cafes. There is also a tram stop right outside of the centre, and Froebelplatz park makes for an excellent place to take a quick break. Just further down the road, towards Kollwitzplatz, you will find further amenities - including supermarkets, wine bars and even fast food options.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis center offers bicycle racks for tenants who wish to cycle into work.
- Unisex ToiletsThis building features unisex toilets.
- Building Features
- Business/Office ParkThis building is in a business park.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Complimentary DrinksThis business center provides complimentary hot and cold drinks for tenants and their visitors.
- Boardroom FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to boardrooms, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Mail and Package Handling ServicesTenants who rent office space at this center can have mail and packages delivered to this address.
- Business Center Features
- Breakout AreaThis business center features breakout areas.
- Central Heating SystemThis business center is centrally heated.
- Tenant SignageThis business center allows tenants to display their company names on signs.
- Multilingual Staff OnsiteThis business center employs multilingual staff. Please contact us for more information about the languages spoken.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Shared Internet AccessThis business center features shared internet access, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Hot Desks
- Unbranded Offices SpacesThis business center offers unbranded office spaces, allowing you more flexibility with respect to how you present your company.
- Open Plan Work SpacesThis business center offers open plan spaces, allowing you to work in a relaxed, collaborative environment.
- Unfurnished Office SpacesThis business center offers unfurnished workspace, allowing you to furnish and decorate the space in a way that suits your company.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Prenzlauer Allee 186, Berlin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Prenzlauer Allee 186 office space quick amenity list
- Bicycle Racks
- Unisex Toilets
- Business/Office Park
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Complimentary Drinks
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Mail and Package Handling Services
- Breakout Area
- Central Heating System
- Tenant Signage
- Multilingual Staff Onsite
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Shared Internet Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Hot Desks
- Unbranded Offices Spaces
- Open Plan Work Spaces
- Unfurnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Prenzlauer Allee 186 in Berlin. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Berlin.
You might also be interested in these Berlin Business Locations
The center will offer you: office spaces from one to 20 workstations to accommodate teams of any collaborative size. Offices include single offices, team offices, and office suites, as well as... Read More >>
Berlin is an ideal location to host a range of industries and support services as a result of its vibrant media sector as well as a range of high-tech and creative industries. The Berlin Templehof... Read More >>