1st Floor, Theresienhoehe 28
This business centre enjoys stunning panoramic views over the grounds of the famous Oktoberfest, which lies metres below its elevated location. The business centre is to be found on the first floor of a modernist low-rise building, which benefits from an elegant and spacious interior enhanced by high, wide windows letting in plentiful natural light. Some of the offices overlook a pleasant courtyard. This area of the Bavarian capital is developing fast, attracting many major global corporations including leaders in accountancy, pharmaceuticals, insurance and customer management programmes, as well as a range of small to medium firms and sole entrepreneurs.
About the office location
The building is located on the former exhibition grounds of downtown Munich. Transportation is excellent with two subway stations including the Schwanthalerhöhe just 600 m away and the railway station 2 km from the business centre, making it easy for businesses to reach customers and suppliers. Within the centre's immediate vicinity, you can find a great selection of restaurants and Bavaria Park, a beautiful green space in which you can enjoy and relax during lunch breaks or outside of working hours.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Double Paned / GlazedThe glass used in this building is double paned / glazed which helps to reduce noise and energy loss. This keeps the building cooler in summer and warmer in winter without adding to the energy costs.
- Raised FlooringThis business center has raised floors.
- Business Center Amenities
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ICT Facilities
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Voicemail FacilityTenants who rent office space at this center have access to voicemail services.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- CCTV Security SystemThis building uses CCTV security cameras and monitoring.
- Workspace Types
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on 1st Floor, Theresienhoehe 28, Munich is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1st Floor, Theresienhoehe 28 office space quick amenity list
- Male/Female Toilets
- Double Paned / Glazed
- Raised Flooring
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- Voicemail Facility
- 24-hour Building Access
- CCTV Security System
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 1st Floor, Theresienhoehe 28 in Munich. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Munich.
You might also be interested in these Munich Business Locations
This prestigious address in Munich offers fully furnished and equipped offices, so that your company can have a turnkey solution in which to flourish and grow. You can expand or shrink your office at... Read More >>
This futuristic office complex is an ideal solution for any new business or larger enterprise, complete with flexible office plans from just 15 square meters. The site boasts elegantly furnished... Read More >>