Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan
This beautifully designed business centre is a unique combination of a serviced office and coworking space. This self-owned, 8,000 sq.ft in size, office space is located in Sheung Wan in the heart of Hong Kong and it offers business meeting rooms, and large event spaces. The Academy has regular classes on Business Model Design, coding, social media and mentoring services - the goal is to 'enable entrepreneurs'. They also host regular events from the local and international startup community.
About the office location
This business centre is located in the heart of Sheung Wan. Accessibility is simple and convenient as the space is very close to Central with easy access by the MTR, trams and buses. This office is Hong Kong's first 'Startup Campus' designed for entrepreneurs who want an affordable but beautiful working environment.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- BankingThis building has banking facilities.
- Commercial Catering ServicesThis building has, or is able to arrange, commercial catering for your meetings and events.
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Recycling FacilitiesThis building has recycling facilities.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Comfort Cooled SpacesThis business center uses comfort cooling, which ensures a comfortable work environment for staff.
- Multilingual Staff OnsiteThis business center employs multilingual staff. Please contact us for more information about the languages spoken.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual EquipmentTenants who rent office space at this center have access to audio visual equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- VoIP AccessThis business center provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) access for its tenants. This inexpensive and convenient technology allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- WiFi AccessThis business center provides WiFi access for tenants and their visitors.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- 24-hour SecurityThis business center benefits from 24 hour security, 7 days a week.
- CCTV Security SystemThis building uses CCTV security cameras and monitoring.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Hot Desking PackagesThis business center offers desk rental, also known as hot desking. Please call for package details.
This office space on Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan office space quick amenity list
- Commercial Catering Services
- Elevator / Lift
- Recycling Facilities
- Male/Female Toilets
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Comfort Cooled Spaces
- Multilingual Staff Onsite
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Broadband Internet Access
- IT Support Staff
- VoIP Access
- WiFi Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- 24-hour Security
- CCTV Security System
- Security System
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Hot Desking Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan in Hong Kong. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Hong Kong.
You might also be interested in these Hong Kong Business Locations
This business center is perfect for any business looking to locate in a central location, one that is close to many services including banks, restaurants, cafes and bars. These serviced offices are... Read More >>
This centre allows your company to grow, reduce or relocate with minimal disruption to your core business through these fully serviced offices in Hong Kong. Offering both short and long term leasing,... Read More >>