Universal Building, 5-13 New Street, Tai Ping Shan
This innovative project offers all the amenities that this chain of centres are known for - a living room, bar areas, breakout areas, high-speed WiFi, meeting rooms and, of course, a dynamic and super connected Community Team. In addition to the basics, this Hub features unique characteristics such as a street level outdoor terrace, coffee bar, art gallery space, Ping Pong table, standing desks and bicycle chairs. On top of these new amenities, there is a multi-function room with a 'Murphy' wall that functions as a hot desk, which can swiftly be hidden to open the room for whatever the Hubbers desire, which could be easily converted into a yoga studio or a multi-functional event space. The Hub's aesthetics will pay homage to Hong Kong and its eclectic art scene. Exterior designs will be completed by HK Walls and interior details will play with local materials such as neon, bold patina, rubber, graphics, rust, wood, painted metal, green features, steel and up-cycled old furniture.
About the office location
This centre on New Street is the second Hub belonging to this chain of centres to open in Hong Kong. Situated on a quiet street off Hollywood Road, it is on the fringe of Sai Ying Pun and Sheung Wan. Soon to be home to 400 people, this 4-story Hub is both spacious and light filled, offering up hot desks, open offices and private offices. The surrounding area is full of shopping options as well as restaurants, cafes and tourist attractions. The space is easy to get to with the Sai Yin Pun metro less than half a mile from the space.
Office Services and Facilities
- Hot Desks
- Building Amenities
- Dining Facilities OnsiteThis building has dining facilities onsite.
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Recycling FacilitiesThis building has recycling facilities.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Shower FacilitiesShower facilities are available for the convenience of those that wish to cycle into the office or exercise before or during work hours.
- Business Center Amenities
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Access to Other Centers NationwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the country.
- Access to Other Centers WorldwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the world.
- Breakout AreaThis business center features breakout areas.
- Center Management OnsiteThis business center has management staff onsite to ensure that your queries and concerns are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual EquipmentTenants who rent office space at this center have access to audio visual equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- CCTV Security SystemThis building uses CCTV security cameras and monitoring.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
This office space on Universal Building, 5-13 New Street, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Universal Building, 5-13 New Street, Tai Ping Shan office space quick amenity list
- Hot Desks
- Dining Facilities Onsite
- Elevator / Lift
- Recycling Facilities
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Shower Facilities
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Access to Other Centers Nationwide
- Access to Other Centers Worldwide
- Breakout Area
- Center Management Onsite
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- 24-hour Building Access
- CCTV Security System
- Security System
- Furnished Office Spaces
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Universal Building, 5-13 New Street, Tai Ping Shan in Hong Kong. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Hong Kong.
You might also be interested in these Hong Kong Business Locations
This business center is perfect for any business looking to locate in a central location, one that is close to many services including banks, restaurants, cafes and bars. These serviced offices are... Read More >>
This centre allows your company to grow, reduce or relocate with minimal disruption to your core business through these fully serviced offices in Hong Kong. Offering both short and long term leasing,... Read More >>