Hung To Centre, 94-96 How Ming Street, 6/F, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
The centre creates a co-working environment that effectively fosters efficiency and solves all business problems that you may encounter. The centre has no exception, with an elegantly designed modern floor plan featuring a spacious outdoor patio and terrace. Become a part of the ecosystem with an enthusiastic reception desk, multi-functional event space, numerous versatile meeting rooms along with an all-inclusive common area amongst other facilities. With dedicated desks, private offices and even virtual offices offering designated mailboxes and collection services there are several ways to form new connections and collaborations.
About the office location
The centre is at Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong. It offers a convenient solution to those who wish to be based in the center of Hong Kong's business hub. You can easily access the centre by bus (number 10, 37A, 90B, 101 or 104)or by train at Exit D2 of the Central MTR station. There are just a few minutes walking distances to the bus station and train station. The centre is surrounded by a lot of commercial buildings which creates a strong business environment. International Finance Center is just 15 minutes walk from the centre.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Business Center Amenities
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- 24-hour SecurityThis business center benefits from 24 hour security, 7 days a week.
- CCTV Security SystemThis building uses CCTV security cameras and monitoring.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Hot Desks
This office space on Hung To Centre, 94-96 How Ming Street, 6/F, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Hung To Centre, 94-96 How Ming Street, 6/F, Kwun Tong, Kowloon office space quick amenity list
- Elevator / Lift
- Male/Female Toilets
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- 24-hour Building Access
- 24-hour Security
- CCTV Security System
- Security System
- Hot Desks
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Hung To Centre, 94-96 How Ming Street, 6/F, Kwun Tong, Kowloon in Hong Kong. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Hong Kong.
You might also be interested in these Hong Kong Business Locations
This business center is perfect for any business looking to locate in a central location, one that is close to many services including banks, restaurants, cafes and bars. These serviced offices are... Read More >>
Whether you are a start-up business, in an expanding phase or setting up a regional office, this Business Centre provides a fully serviced office rental solution, when you want it - leaving you to... Read More >>