21 Grafton Street
All Inclusive Shared Office Space is now available on the corner of Grafton and Duke Streets in Dublin city centre. Flexible rental terms from 1-12 months. This bright, modern office space is fully furnished, comes with a host of facilities and amenities including a secure, private entrance. The centre has meeting rooms, a kitchen, air conditioning, coffee and tea and much more.
About the office location
Strategically right in the city centre of Dublin, you will only be a 1-minute walk away from Luas and Buses, and only a 5-10 minute walk away from the train station. It is ideal for anybody who commutes to and from Dublin, giving you a space to work in a highly conveniently location with easy access to travel. The surrounding area offers a range of fantastic amenities, with the best restaurants, cafes and bars Dublin has to offer right on your doorstep. You can also enjoy The Gaiety Theatre, The Douglas Hyde Gallery, and the Jorgensen Art Gallery, all just 4 minutes away by foot.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Unisex ToiletsThis building features unisex toilets.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Business Center Amenities
- Complimentary DrinksThis business center provides complimentary hot and cold drinks for tenants and their visitors.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Breakout AreaThis business center features breakout areas.
- Central Heating SystemThis business center is centrally heated.
- ICT Facilities
- Dedicated Internet AccessThis business center features dedicated internet access, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Internet AccessThis business center features shared internet access, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Open Plan Work SpacesThis business center offers open plan spaces, allowing you to work in a relaxed, collaborative environment.
This office space on 21 Grafton Street, Dublin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
21 Grafton Street office space quick amenity list
- Unisex Toilets
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Complimentary Drinks
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Breakout Area
- Central Heating System
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Shared Internet Access
- Security System
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Open Plan Work Spaces
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 21 Grafton Street in Dublin. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Dublin.
You might also be interested in these Dublin Business Locations
The office suite is a ground floor office of a five-storey building constructed in 2008. It is in an ultra modern third-generation, purpose-built office. The building has eight private, own door... Read More >>
A warm, welcoming location in a boutique-style building in an impressive Dublin location. The facilities in this building allow you to focus on running your business, a PA can assist you with admin... Read More >>