Piazza Di Campitelli 2
This centre is a unique structure among the capital's Business Centers. A model and a standard for work. An admirable scenario for institutions, companies, and professionals whose activities are framed by exclusivity, confidentiality, and prestige. A late Renaissance palace, of outstanding beauty, that allows you to create residences of refined and exclusive professionalism, venues for distinctive and conscientious public relations. A place that becomes an institutional partner. Designed and brought to life by the architect Giacomo della Porta, Palazzo Spinola dominates the space in all its artistic vitality, with its imposing three-storey façade. Working inside this historic building suggests a bridge between the past and present; an outdoor museum to revel in every moment of the day. Busts depicting historical personages, beautifully modelled between realism and classicism, adorn the Palace. The offices and meeting room Every room in this centre is named for one of Rome's hills. The offices are marked by a unique atmosphere, are furnished in line with the prestige of the Palazzo to enhance the working environment, and come equipped with all the comforts of the Third Millennium while respecting the antiquity housing them. All the furnished offices have a separate private entrance overlooking the Palazzo's courtyard. From the internal courtyard, there is access to the vast office area and the coworking spaces. Every space is modular and can be adapted to each client's needs and requirements. This centre has an amazing meeting room. An imposing hall with mosaic flooring and frescoed ceilings. Majestic and welcoming at the same time. A prestigious environment in which to conduct meetings and confirm deals in an enchanted atmosphere given by the frescoes, whose mythological figures, guardians of time, seem to watch over the room's occupants. OPENING TIMES The Business Center is open non-stop from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., from Monday to Friday. Any extensions of the Center's opening/closing times must be agreed separately based on the client's needs.
About the office location
This centre is located in Rione Campitelli, a stone's throw from Piazza Venezia and the archaeological site of the Fori Imperiali, a hub for public transport lines and 10-minutes on foot from the Colosseo stop of Metro Line B. The artistic area surrounding this Business Center is among Rome's densest in art history. While strolling there you can enjoy the scent of yesteryear, passing from ancient ruins to the Middle Ages to be reunited with the Renaissance and early Baroque; an itinerary of art, a sense of wonder lurking on every corner of the streets and alleyways that fill it.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Boardroom FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to boardrooms, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- VoIP AccessThis business center provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) access for its tenants. This inexpensive and convenient technology allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- WiFi AccessThis business center provides WiFi access for tenants and their visitors.
- Workspace Types
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Piazza Di Campitelli 2, Rome is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Piazza Di Campitelli 2 office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Boardroom Facilities
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- VoIP Access
- WiFi Access
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Piazza Di Campitelli 2 in Rome. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Rome.
You might also be interested in these Rome Business Locations
Located in a new strategic area of the European district, this business center offers a flexible and modern range of office spaces, from individual to open space offices, meeting rooms and virtual... Read More >>
This new business centre offers serviced offices, with multilingual staff The business center is located in a building that has four floors and a ground floor. On the ground floor you can find a... Read More >>