Palazzo Valadier, Piazza Del Popolo 18
This Roman centre is located in the historical heart of the city where your business will be at close quarters to lots of cultural attractions and other forward-thinking companies with which you can network. It occupies the whole second floor of a traditional building with the most astonishing view on the Piazza del Popolo, enjoying one of Rome's most prominent addresses. A range of flexible offices are provided, with disabled access available. This centre offers also a videoconferencing studio and a sandwich service. In addition, there is 24-hour access so you can work through late hours should your operations require it.
About the office location
Located in the heart of historic Rome, the centre stands in a square that is steeped in charming, traditional value. It was laid out by Giuseppe Valadier (1762 - 1839), the famous architect and town planner of Pius VI and Pius VII. This centre is just two minutes away from the Flaminio Underground and just 30 minutes away from the airport. It is the ideal site for those with both local and international contacts. The surrounding area is abundant in hotels, restaurants and attractions, such as Goethe House museum and the Bioparco di Roma.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Landmark / Historic BuildingThis business center is housed in a landmark / historic building which gives your company a prestigious address and makes it easy for clients and meeting participants to find you.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Access to Other Centers NationwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the country.
- Access to Other Centers WorldwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the world.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual EquipmentTenants who rent office space at this center have access to audio visual equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- ISDN Line(s)Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) lines are available. ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Palazzo Valadier, Piazza Del Popolo 18, Rome is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Palazzo Valadier, Piazza Del Popolo 18 office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Landmark / Historic Building
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Access to Other Centers Nationwide
- Access to Other Centers Worldwide
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Broadband Internet Access
- ISDN Line(s)
- IT Support Staff
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- 24-hour Building Access
- Security System
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Palazzo Valadier, Piazza Del Popolo 18 in Rome. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Rome.
You might also be interested in these Rome Business Locations
Located in a new strategic area of the European district, this business center offers a flexible and modern range of office spaces, from individual to open space offices, meeting rooms and virtual... Read More >>
This new business centre offers serviced offices, with multilingual staff The business center is located in a building that has four floors and a ground floor. On the ground floor you can find a... Read More >>