Corso Valdocco 2
Located in one of Turin's most iconic historical palazzos, this office space provides an innovative and modern way to work. With frescoed ceiling, wooden doors and granite columns, this space provides a dynamic and open space with plenty of natural light and an atmosphere that promotes productivity in the workspace. You can choose from a selection of fully furnished offices, meeting rooms and coworking spaces. A comfortable lounge is also available where you can hold informal meetings or chill-out. Serviced offices are accessible 24/7 so you can work flexibly and at your own pace. You can personalise to make the space feel as comfortable as possible for yourself. A shared coworking space provides flexible usage whether you need it part-time, full-time, fixed or mobile. Other benefits of your membership here will include full telephone equipment with a switchboard and dedicated telephone numbers and fast internet. There is excellent individual room temperature control with air conditioning and heating systems. Daily cleaning will keep your space looking as professional as possible. There are multilingual staff at the reception to support you throughout the working day and you will have full access to an on-site restaurant and garden.
About the office location
Originally the historical headquarters of Turin's well-known newspaper Gazzetta del Popolo and then home to L'Oreal Italy, this space can be the future of your business. The location is just next to the Porta Susa train station which makes the centre easily accessible and gives you good access to the rest of the city. There is a bike sharing station on-site, allowing you to easily cycle into work if you wish. Alternatively, public car parking can be found just 1 street along. The neighbourhood offers an eclectic range of trendy bars, restaurants and cafes. You will be spoilt for choice during lunch time and have endless options for after-work drinks. There are also several supermarkets in the area and high-end shopping. Hotels are conveniently close by, making it easy for your colleagues and clients to visit.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis center offers bicycle racks for tenants who wish to cycle into work.
- Dining Facilities OnsiteThis building has dining facilities onsite.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Landmark / Historic BuildingThis business center is housed in a landmark / historic building which gives your company a prestigious address and makes it easy for clients and meeting participants to find you.
- Business Center Amenities
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Breakout AreaThis business center features breakout areas.
- Comfort Cooled SpacesThis business center uses comfort cooling, which ensures a comfortable work environment for staff.
- Multilingual Staff OnsiteThis business center employs multilingual staff. Please contact us for more information about the languages spoken.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Dedicated Internet AccessThis business center features dedicated internet access, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- VoIP AccessThis business center provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) access for its tenants. This inexpensive and convenient technology allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- 24-hour SecurityThis business center benefits from 24 hour security, 7 days a week.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Hot Desks
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Corso Valdocco 2, Turin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Corso Valdocco 2 office space quick amenity list
- Bicycle Racks
- Dining Facilities Onsite
- Male/Female Toilets
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Landmark / Historic Building
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Breakout Area
- Comfort Cooled Spaces
- Multilingual Staff Onsite
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Dedicated Internet Access
- VoIP Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- 24-hour Security
- Security System
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Hot Desks
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Corso Valdocco 2 in Turin. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Turin.
You might also be interested in these Turin Business Locations
Situated in the prestigious former FIAT car factory which has been redesigned by architect Renzo Piano, the center offers a unique address known by many. The center offers fully furnished and... Read More >>
This business center offers fully-furnished private executive offices as well as open-plan office space. These turnkey solutions are perfect for forward-thinking businesses that value convenience and... Read More >>