Asupa Nihonbashi Office, 2-1-1, Nihonbashi Hongoku-cho, Chuo-ku
This centre offers a range of services, including virtual offices, secretarial services, shower rooms and high-speed Internet access.
About the office location
This office is in the modern and elegant Nihonbashi area, near the Bank and Currency Museum, Japanese Bank, and famous department stores. The closest stations are Mitsukoshimae and Kanda stations. The famous Akihabara 'Electric Town' and Tokyo station are also close-by.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air Conditioned SpacesThis offices in this building are air conditioned.
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Unbranded Offices SpacesThis business center offers unbranded office spaces, allowing you more flexibility with respect to how you present your company.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Asupa Nihonbashi Office, 2-1-1, Nihonbashi Hongoku-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Asupa Nihonbashi Office, 2-1-1, Nihonbashi Hongoku-cho, Chuo-ku office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned Spaces
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- IT Support Staff
- 24-hour Building Access
- Security System
- Unbranded Offices Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Asupa Nihonbashi Office, 2-1-1, Nihonbashi Hongoku-cho, Chuo-ku in Tokyo. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Tokyo.
You might also be interested in these Tokyo Business Locations
This office is housed in a landmark of Sendai city within Sendai's core business are. The building provides hotel, office and commercial facilities. This high quality, comfortable business... Read More >>
This business centre is the perfect location for you new office space. Offering fully furnished office space, executive suites, internal and external private offices, co-working areas and virtual... Read More >>