Aker Brygge, Filipstad Brygge 2
This centre enjoys a beautiful business lounge; modern and convenient, the ideal temporary work space for a business on the move. For a cheaper office, there is a shared space campus solution, allowing you to stay flexible at a cost efficient level. It is very accessible, open for work 24/7, with lots of excellent facilities to accommodate any business requirement. For example, the space has copy/printing facilities, IT support, welcoming reception services, beverages and administrative support. There is parking on-site for your convenience. The site also benefits from a strategic location, close to many amenities.
About the office location
The area is located directly adjacent to the City Hall Square and is a constituent part of the central business district of Oslo, only a few meters from the Marina. There are lots of other businesses in the area with which you can network. The area served until 1982 as a shipyard but a large redevelopment was launched in 1985. Today, Aker Brygge consists of office buildings, private real estate, retail, restaurants, banks, cinemas, more then 70 boutiques and a private marina. It is highly commutable, with an abundance of transport links within walking distance.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Workspace Types
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Aker Brygge, Filipstad Brygge 2, Oslo is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 20 3998 2883 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Aker Brygge, Filipstad Brygge 2 office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Central Location
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Aker Brygge, Filipstad Brygge 2 in Oslo. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Oslo.
You might also be interested in these Oslo Business Locations
The building was completed in 1987 and is essentially a cluster of 10 houses. This is a modern conference center with high technical standard. It has two auditorium and several small meeting rooms.... Read More >>
This business complex consists of three buildings in a great location with beautiful scenery on the waterfront towards the Oslo Fjord. It provides a series of service offerings designed to help... Read More >>