Office 301, 3rd Floor, Eikestad Mall, 43 Andringa Street Stellenbosch
This business centre is in one of the best-positioned office buildings in the historic core of Stellenbosch, the second oldest town in South Africa. The mall was originally built for retail use and has in recent years been transformed into a beautiful mixed-use site with commercial office, high-end retail, residential, leisure and medical facilities. The business centre has its own dedicated entrance. As well as being known as the most scenically attractive and historically preserved town in southern Africa, Stellenbosch is a centre for 'clean' industry and is a sought-after location for business, ranging from entrepreneurs to major international companies, many of which have their head office in the town.
About the office location
The Western Cape region's robust economic performance is generated by its famous wine production, winning many international awards, along with a diverse range of activities including agriculture, construction, wholesale and retail, financial and business services and niche manufacturing activities as well as property development and tourism. Within the centre's immediate vicinity, you can find a number of historical landmarks and museums and Stellenbosch Art Gallery. Within 5 minutes, you can find the Drostdy Theatre, as well as the Aandklas Stellenbosch, a live music venue.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Raised FlooringThis business center has raised floors.
- Drop Down / Suspended CeilingsThis building has drop down / suspended ceilings.
- Business Center Amenities
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Voicemail FacilityTenants who rent office space at this center have access to voicemail services.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Office 301, 3rd Floor, Eikestad Mall, 43 Andringa Street Stellenbosch, Cape Town is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 20 3998 2883 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Office 301, 3rd Floor, Eikestad Mall, 43 Andringa Street Stellenbosch office space quick amenity list
- Car Park Onsite
- Elevator / Lift
- Central Location
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Raised Flooring
- Drop Down / Suspended Ceilings
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Broadband Internet Access
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- Voicemail Facility
- 24-hour Building Access
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Office 301, 3rd Floor, Eikestad Mall, 43 Andringa Street Stellenbosch in Cape Town. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Cape Town.
You might also be interested in these Cape Town Business Locations
Found in Table View, Cape Town, this dog-friendly business centre offers a range of office solutions designed to suit all professionals. The space is bright and open, with plenty of natural sunlight... Read More >>
This centre is a collaborative, shared co-working space for creatives in Sea Point. This space is design driven: catering for young creatives, entrepreneurs and freelancers who require access to... Read More >>