62 Roeland Street, Gardens
Whether you're an entrepreneur, a freelancer, a small business or a student that can't work from home, this coworking space is designed to give you a spacious, uplifting and open environment that you can access 24/7. "One of the main advantages to coworking, Caldwell says, is the ease of collaborating with other companies sharing the space, many of which don't have more than three people. "Sometimes that's just tapping someone outside of your team on the shoulder and asking their opinion. Other times, it may be a 15-minute whiteboarding session with a developer on another startup." Dodd Caldwell, founder of Loft Resumes and MoonClerk There are folks here from all sorts of industries…Graphic design, Illustrators, Tour operator, Financial analyst, Videographer, Social media, Web design, Interactive Software developers and even a few PHD students. Networking opportunities. You could drag yourself to after-work networking events, speakers, and conferences. Or, you could meet dozens of people with interesting projects by simply working alongside them during the day. Expand your resource network. Need a web designer? Need some help with social media? Looking for advice on software? Valuable expertise could be just a few seats away, saving you hours of frustration spent researching and reinventing the best solution. Grow the business. Coworking can accommodate changes to the size of your team and don't require a firm commitment to a yearlong lease like most commercial spaces. Be more productive! No distractions from family members. No temptations from the fridge and TV. Be more motivated to work by surrounding yourself of hardworking professionals like you. Be more creative And they have internet during loadshedding too…. what are you waiting for?
About the office location
The East City District is one of the most vibrant areas in Cape Town. There are coffee shops aplenty in the like Truth, Haas, Field Office and Blend; 5 minutes away by foot. There is an abundance of events in the area, especially during the summer months that add a vibrant flavour to The East City. The Company Gardens is less than 10 minutes walk from the building, making a lovely place to have your lunch. Within the centre's immediate locality, you can find several museums, historical landmarks and the Castle of Good Hope.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Dining Facilities OnsiteThis building has dining facilities onsite.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Unisex ToiletsThis building features unisex toilets.
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- New Construction / Contemporary BuildingThis center is housed in a new construction / contemporary building featuring modern designs and interior spaces.
- Business Center Amenities
- Boardroom FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to boardrooms, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Center Management OnsiteThis business center has management staff onsite to ensure that your queries and concerns are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Center Staff OnsiteThis centre employs onsite staff to greet visitors, handle queries, provide security and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- CAT 6 or Higher CablingThis business center has Ethernet cabling that is at least CAT 6, enabling high speed networking.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- WiFi AccessThis business center provides WiFi access for tenants and their visitors.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- 24-hour SecurityThis business center benefits from 24 hour security, 7 days a week.
- Workspace Types
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Open Plan Work SpacesThis business center offers open plan spaces, allowing you to work in a relaxed, collaborative environment.
This office space on 62 Roeland Street, Gardens, Cape Town is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 20 3998 2883 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
62 Roeland Street, Gardens office space quick amenity list
- Dining Facilities Onsite
- Male/Female Toilets
- Unisex Toilets
- Central Location
- New Construction / Contemporary Building
- Boardroom Facilities
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Meeting Facilities
- Center Management Onsite
- Center Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- CAT 6 or Higher Cabling
- IT Support Staff
- WiFi Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- 24-hour Security
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Open Plan Work Spaces
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at 62 Roeland Street, Gardens in Cape Town. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Cape Town.
You might also be interested in these Cape Town Business Locations
Found in Table View, Cape Town, this dog-friendly business centre offers a range of office solutions designed to suit all professionals. The space is bright and open, with plenty of natural sunlight... Read More >>
This centre is a collaborative, shared co-working space for creatives in Sea Point. This space is design driven: catering for young creatives, entrepreneurs and freelancers who require access to... Read More >>