Dock Road Building, Corner: Stanley & Dock Road Junction, V&A Waterfront
Found on the Dock Road junction by the Waterfront in Capetown this business space aims to provide professionals access to innovative and contemporary office solutions. The building is a newly renovated heritage building, which has recently been transformed into a modern workspace which benefits from state-of-the-art facilities. Workspaces are full of colour, character and enthusiasm - with plenty of natural light filling the rooms. Offices are beautifully furnished and quaint, with an urban style to suit the businesses of today's age. Whether you are a new start-up, individual entrepreneur or well-established business, this business centre is guaranteed to meet your needs and help you flourish. Spread across 7 floors, access includes the reclaimed basement area and on-site café. There are meeting rooms readily available for your use, which can be easily booked out with the use of an app. The centre promotes an environment of collaboration, productivity and professionalism.
About the office location
This location is highly up-and-coming, with businesses in the area benefiting from contemporary architectural additions in an environment of authenticity. This address is guaranteed to give you visibility in a prime location. There are several cultural attractions in the area including Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art and The Springbok Experience Rugby Museum. Travel is convenience and easy in this location, with quick access to Cape Town MyCity bus service - allowing you access to the rest of the city and country.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Dining Facilities OnsiteThis building has dining facilities onsite.
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Train StationsThis building is located within walking distance of a train station.
- Landmark / Historic BuildingThis business center is housed in a landmark / historic building which gives your company a prestigious address and makes it easy for clients and meeting participants to find you.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Complimentary DrinksThis business center provides complimentary hot and cold drinks for tenants and their visitors.
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Mail and Package Handling ServicesTenants who rent office space at this center can have mail and packages delivered to this address.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Access to Other Centers NationwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the country.
- Access to Other Centers WorldwideTenants who rent office space at this center have access to affiliate centers throughout the world.
- Breakout AreaThis business center features breakout areas.
- Center Management OnsiteThis business center has management staff onsite to ensure that your queries and concerns are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Dedicated Internet AccessThis business center features dedicated internet access, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- VoIP AccessThis business center provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) access for its tenants. This inexpensive and convenient technology allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Security SystemThis building has a security system.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Hot Desks
This office space on Dock Road Building, Corner: Stanley & Dock Road Junction, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 20 3998 2883 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Dock Road Building, Corner: Stanley & Dock Road Junction, V&A Waterfront office space quick amenity list
- Dining Facilities Onsite
- Male/Female Toilets
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Train Stations
- Landmark / Historic Building
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Complimentary Drinks
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Mail and Package Handling Services
- Phone Answering
- Access to Other Centers Nationwide
- Access to Other Centers Worldwide
- Breakout Area
- Center Management Onsite
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Staff
- VoIP Access
- 24-hour Building Access
- Security System
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Hot Desks
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Dock Road Building, Corner: Stanley & Dock Road Junction, V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Cape Town.
You might also be interested in these Cape Town Business Locations
Found in Table View, Cape Town, this dog-friendly business centre offers a range of office solutions designed to suit all professionals. The space is bright and open, with plenty of natural sunlight... Read More >>
This centre is a collaborative, shared co-working space for creatives in Sea Point. This space is design driven: catering for young creatives, entrepreneurs and freelancers who require access to... Read More >>