First Bowring House, Fairview Office Park, Ring Road
This unparalleled business centre is located in this coastal city's most prominent business district. Close business neighbours cover a wide range of sectors from surveyors and insurance firms to several consulates/embassies. Port Elizabeth is a hotspot for two main industries - automotive and shipping - but also processes metal and timber. Many major international vehicle manufacturers have made the city their home, as vehicle parts can be exported from its well-connected and convenient port. Containers and bulk products are shipped from the port terminals along with goods such as steel and wool.
About the office location
The centre is strategically situated halfway between Durban and Cape Town and can be easily reached by road from the R102 linking the waterfront with the business hub, and by bus. The building is located next to the regional mall with all its amenities, such as high-end retailers and an abundance of eateries. This community also enjoys many entertainment venues. Within walking distance, you can reach the Port Elizabeth Golf Club where you can socialise with like-minded colleagues or impress your clients.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Dining Facilities OnsiteThis building has dining facilities onsite.
- Car Park OnsiteThis building has one or more onsite car parks.
- Elevator / LiftThis building has one or more elevators / lifts to enable easy and quick transfers to other floors.
- Building Features
- Business/Office ParkThis building is in a business park.
- Double Paned / GlazedThe glass used in this building is double paned / glazed which helps to reduce noise and energy loss. This keeps the building cooler in summer and warmer in winter without adding to the energy costs.
- Raised FlooringThis business center has raised floors.
- Shower FacilitiesShower facilities are available for the convenience of those that wish to cycle into the office or exercise before or during work hours.
- Drop Down / Suspended CeilingsThis building has drop down / suspended ceilings.
- Business Center Amenities
- Lounge / Break Out SpacesThis business center has one or more lounges / break out areas to enable group discussions, project work and informal meetings.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to video conferencing facilities and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Voicemail FacilityTenants who rent office space at this center have access to voicemail services.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- Workspace Types
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on First Bowring House, Fairview Office Park, Ring Road, Port Elizabeth is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 20 3998 2883 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
First Bowring House, Fairview Office Park, Ring Road office space quick amenity list
- Dining Facilities Onsite
- Car Park Onsite
- Elevator / Lift
- Business/Office Park
- Double Paned / Glazed
- Raised Flooring
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down / Suspended Ceilings
- Lounge / Break Out Spaces
- Broadband Internet Access
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- Voicemail Facility
- 24-hour Building Access
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at First Bowring House, Fairview Office Park, Ring Road in Port Elizabeth. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Port Elizabeth.