Seoul Station, 416 Hangang-Daero, Jung-gu
Designed for creativity, comfort and productivity, clients and their business can benefit a lot if working in this centre. With dedicated meeting spaces, including A/V gear and soundproof alcoves, which provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats, tenants are able to work in both a professional and efficient manner. An on-site team throughout the workweek, from front-desk to personalised support, ensure that all tenants are catered for.
About the office location
Situated in the heart of Seoul, clients can enjoy this lively location. With Line 1 and Line 4 a two-minute walk away, on-site parking available as well as bike storage on the ground floor; no matter how clients chose to commute to work, it is made easy. With many shopping options, multiple cafes and places to eat; clients can enjoy such central location.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Amenities
- Male/Female ToiletsThis building has separate male and female toilets.
- Unisex ToiletsThis building features unisex toilets.
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway StationsThis building is located within walking distance of an underground / subway station.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Complimentary DrinksThis business center provides complimentary hot and cold drinks for tenants and their visitors.
- Commercial Cleaning ServicesThis business center uses a commercial cleaning service.
- Conference FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to conference rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Photocopying/Printing FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to photocopying and printing services and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis business center has a kitchen area for your convenience.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Mail and Package Handling ServicesTenants who rent office space at this center can have mail and packages delivered to this address.
- Business Center Features
- Breakout AreaThis business center features breakout areas.
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Audio Visual EquipmentTenants who rent office space at this center have access to audio visual equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- IT Support StaffThis business center employs IT support staff who can assist with any IT or computer problems you might have.
- TelecomsThis business center features telecommunication systems, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- 24-hour Building AccessWith 24-hour access, tenants are able to enter the building at any hour of the day or night, enabling them to work when it suits them.
- 24-hour SecurityThis business center benefits from 24 hour security, 7 days a week.
- Workspace Types
- Flexible Rental TermsThis business center allows tenants to rent office space on a flexible basis, enabling them to move in and out at short notice, and rent more or less space as their requirements change.
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Hot Desks
This office space on Seoul Station, 416 Hangang-Daero, Jung-gu, Seoul is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 333 2200 769 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Seoul Station, 416 Hangang-Daero, Jung-gu office space quick amenity list
- Male/Female Toilets
- Unisex Toilets
- Central Location
- Easy Access to Metro / Subway Stations
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Complimentary Drinks
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Conference Facilities
- Photocopying/Printing Facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Facilities
- Mail and Package Handling Services
- Breakout Area
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Audio Visual Equipment
- IT Support Staff
- 24-hour Building Access
- 24-hour Security
- Flexible Rental Terms
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Hot Desks
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Seoul Station, 416 Hangang-Daero, Jung-gu in Seoul. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Seoul.
You might also be interested in these Seoul Business Locations
This centre is located right next to Daehwa Station, Ilsanseo-gu Goyang City. This centre's private office spaces are larger than your usual office space meaning you have plenty of room to conduct... Read More >>
This space has both coworking and private office solutions. The centre provides English secretary service, virtual office service, and business consulting services. with reasonable price. Business... Read More >>