Baarerstrasse 14-16, 2nd Floor
This distinctive building provides a variety of serviced spaces, along with a range of business support services. Here, you can benefit from meeting rooms where you can convene negotiations, training seminars and collaborative projects within a well-designed space. To enhance the efficiency of your operations, this space also provides administrative and IT support for your convenience. You can also benefit from reception services, with telephone answering services. The secretarial team will greet and manage your incoming clients with the utmost professionalism. There are also telecoms throughout the site for increased security.
About the office location
Located in the heart of the city Zug, just minutes away from lake Zugersee, this is one of the most requested business locations in Zug which will surely give your company a strategic and prestigious presence upon occupancy. The building hosts a well-known shopping mall with integrated 8.000 m² of business offices space. In walking distance you'll find direct train connecting via SSB (national railway) the highway N4 is just minutes away, the Airport Zürich can be reached by train or car being just 40 km away.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Central LocationThis building benefits from a central location making it easy for commuters and giving you a prestigious city center business address.
- Business Center Amenities
- Secretarial Services & Administrative SupportTenants who rent office space at this center have access to professional administrative services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Meeting FacilitiesTenants who rent office space at this center have access to meeting rooms and equipment, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Phone AnsweringTenants who rent office space at this center have access to phone answering and message taking services, either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Center Features
- Reception Staff OnsiteThis business center has professional reception staff onsite to assist with queries, direct your clients, receive packages and more.
- ICT Facilities
- Broadband Internet AccessHigh speed broadband internet access is available.
- ISDN Line(s)Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) lines are available. ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- Workspace Types
- Furnished Office SpacesThis business center offers furnished workspace, allowing you to simply move in and get straight to business.
- Virtual Office PackagesThis business centre offers virtual office packages which gives you a business address and your choice of business services such as call taking, mail handling, meeting space, day office rental and more.
This office space on Baarerstrasse 14-16, 2nd Floor, Zug is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling +44 20 3998 2883 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Baarerstrasse 14-16, 2nd Floor office space quick amenity list
- Central Location
- Secretarial Services & Administrative Support
- Meeting Facilities
- Phone Answering
- Reception Staff Onsite
- Broadband Internet Access
- ISDN Line(s)
- Furnished Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Packages
Please complete and submit the form and we'll send you the latest information and prices for the serviced office that is currently available for rent at Baarerstrasse 14-16, 2nd Floor in Zug. You can add more offices to your shortlist by clicking here to see more serviced offices in Zug.
You might also be interested in these Zug Business Locations
This fantastic centre benefits from a central location, and offers a full range of quality services that will enable businesses of any background to flourish under prime conditions. For example, you... Read More >>
This iconic, gently curved building and its characteristically horizontal structure is modern and light flooded. The dominant material of highly soundproofed glass gives the building an even and... Read More >>